Opr 1200-2030Z‡ Apr 01-Nov 30, 1230-2100Z, 0030-0930Z Mon-Fri O/T 3 hrs PN Dec 01-Mar 31, no win maint on twy C btwn Thld 06L & twy E. Rwy 06R/24L clsd 0400-1045Z‡ Mon-Fri, 0100-1045Z‡ Sat-Sun Dec-Mar; avbl as twy btwn Twy P and Twy R. Rwy 10/28 clsd 0400-1045Z‡ Mon-Fri, 0100-1045Z‡ Sat-Sun Dec-Mar. Hydroplaning may occur on Rwy 06L/24R (especially at intxn of twy L) dur heavy precipitation. CRFI
06R-(TE ME), 24L-(TE ME), 06L-AS(TE HI) P2, 24R-AN(TE HI) P2, 10-(TE HI), 28-(TE HI) ARCAL-118.4 type K for Rwy 06L/24R, PAPI & twy lgts (N & S)
IHU 111.1 (Rwy 24R) RVR LOC reliable only within 10° either side of centreline
Refer to Canada Flight Supplement.
MONTREAL/ST-HUBERT CZ AIRSPACE SPLIT FOR VFR FLIGHTS
During the hours of operation of the control tower, CYHU CZ is divided into two sectors for
VFR arrivals with separate frequencies:
- All VFR arrivals from VARENNES and ST-AMABLE ctc ST-HUBERT TWR
on 118.4 (ARR VFR North).
- All VFR arrivals from HIGHWAY 10/ RIVIÈRE RICHELIEU and ST-PHILIPPE-DE-LAPRAIRIE ctc ST-HUBERT TWR on 121.3 (ARR VFR South and East).
VFR ARR / DEP ROUTES
- All rwys, unless otherwise specified by ATC, at no higher than 1100 ASL until outside the
- ARR from HIGHWAY 10/ RIVIÈRE RICHELIEU and ST-PHILIPPE-DE-LA-PRAIRIE,
unless otherwise specified by ATC, proceed to Promenades St-Bruno at no lower than
1700 ASL, to join mid-downwind for Rwys 06R or 24L.
- ARR from VARENNES and ST-AMABLE, unless otherwise specified by ATC, proceed to
IREQ, then to Parc Michel-Chartrand, at no lower than 1,700 feet ASL, to join
mid-downwind for Rwys 06L or 24R.
All VFR aircraft should anticipate arrival and departure instructions from ATC.
Blasting ops: 9.5NM NE. Beloeil A/D: lctd 8NM NE of Rwys 24. (Circuits ht 1000 ASL). Taxiway: Due to aprt layout twy T may be mistaken for Rwy 24L. Firing range: lctd 4.9NM NE of Rwys 24. Mil Ramp: Large mag anomaly in front of the 438 Sqn hg causing mag compasses to deviate as much as 90?.
Effective 0901Z 03 January 2019 to 0901Z 28 February 2019