08-AS(TE HI CL) P1 3.9°, 26-AZ(TE HI CL) AP 4.8° MEHT 63´ See CAUTION PAPI P1 apch Rwy 08 and APAPI apch Rwy 26. Rwys 08 & 26 - three white inset pre-thld centerline lgts. Two pairs of inset white lgts 1099' upwind of each thld mark. Yellow rwy edge lgts for final 1305' Rwy 26 and Rwy 08.
06-(TE ME), 24-(TE ME)
133.6 1130-0400Z‡ dly
121.7 1130-0400Z‡ dly
City 118.2 119.2 (V) 1130-0400Z‡ dly (emerg only 416-973-9240)
tfc 118.2 0400-1130Z‡ dly within CZ 7NM SHAPE IRREGULAR 2500 ASL
GIBRALTAR POINT TZ 257 (L) N43 36 46 W79 23 08
TORONTO CITY ITZ 110.15 Ch 38(Y) N43 37 38 W79 23 58 (296') ITZ DME unmonitored when twr clsd. DME not usable within 1.0 DME.
ITZ 110.15 (Rwy 08) Ch 38(Y) RVR. ITZ ILS unmonitored when twr clsd. LOC reliable only within 10? either side of centerline.
ICR 110.15 (Rwy 26) RVR. ICR ILS unmonitored when twr clsd. LOC reliable only within 10° either side of centerline.
NOISE ABATEMENT RESTRICTIONS
Pursuant to CAR 602.105, the following restrictions are in effect.
1. No arr/dep btwn 0400-1145Z (DT 0300-1045Z) dly exc MEDEVAC & emerg.
2. All jet acft (exc MEDEVAC flts) and certain types of propeller acft are proh fr
utilizing the aprt. Pilots should check with aprt ops prior to arr.
3. Rgt hand circuits Rwys 06, 08
4. Rotary wing acft are to conform to established circuit pattern, unless auth by
5. All pilots are rqrd to check with the Aprt Duty Mgr (ADM) prior to conducting
any engine maint run-ups.
6. All pilots are encouraged to minimize the use of "reverse thrust" upon ldg, as
long as flt safety is not jeopardised in any way.
Pursuant to CAR 602.105, the following procedures are in effect.
1. Pilots are requested to maintain 2000 ASL or above over Metropolitan Toronto
Zoo (N43 49 05 W079 11 15).
2. Avoid overflight of noise sensitive areas, see Toronto/Billy Bishop Toronto City
Airport VTPC for east VFR routing.
3. All arr/dep acft to avoid flt over CNE/Ontario Place. For details see
Toronto/Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport VTPC and Toronto/Billy Bishop
Toronto City Airport sketch.
VFR Arrivals: Final apch Rwy 24 offset 10° S due bldgs to 625 ASL along lakeshore.
Final apch Rwy 24 to be flown over water parallel to lakeshore til intercept of
Rwy 24 centreline.
Abv 15°C, no acft with more than 100 pax or over 85,000 lbs is auth to perform 180° turns on Rwy 08/26 without perms 416-293-6942 Ext 17
Frequent banner towing activity over CNE in fixed pattern 1500 ASL and below.
Vessels up to 120' (366 ASL) in vic of final apch to all rwys.
PAPI P1 apch slope Rwy 08 will ensure clearance over tall vessels. DME/glide path
antenna 296 ASL (45 AGL) at A/D, see sketch. APAPI Rwy 26 apch slope 4.8°.
APAPI apch slope Rwy 26 will ensure clearance over vessels and chimney (N43 38
45 W079 19 59), 954 ASL (700 AGL) 2.6 NM fr Thld 26. Secondary ERS subject to
availability of ferry ops.
Wind turbine aprx 1 NM W of aprt at CNE 584 ASL (323 AGL)
N43 37 52 W079 25 29.
Extv bird activity on A/D.
Seapl ramp rstd to acft with max wt of 4000 lbs.
Flagpole 372 ASL (121 AGL) located 0.4 NM N of thld Rwy 08.
Effective 0901Z 03 January 2019 to 0901Z 28 February 2019